Maker Faire Rome 2016

Hi all,
who is coming to the maker faire rome event? perhaps we could arrange to go together etc?
( http://www.makerfairerome.eu/en/ )

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

0 votanti

I’m sorry but I will not be able to attend the event this year :frowning: maybe the next one, and maybe with a project! :slight_smile:

OT:we are trying to build up a calandar with all the relevant events in the “maker” field and at the mittelab.
here the link

I have no time for Rome. I would like to go, but I can not because I have to work. Maybe next year (Maybe with an Mittelab project?)
Sorry.

By the way: say hi to Carlo, Gaya and others from ICTP, I know they’re in Rome as exhibitors.

Some people from the Trieste LUG just wrote to me requesting more info, pinging @Tlxyz as he shoud be with them.

awesome, thanks @g5pw !
I will contact ICTP folks. are they not here yet?
@elbaru @Tlxyz and whoever is coming, dont hesitate to drop me a line. we got our airbnb and train tickets, so the TS-Rome nerd road trip i imagined will probably not happen, but lets keep in touch anyways! :slight_smile:

I will be there as member of ICTP folks… So we will meet in Rome!

Stuck in Germany… but soon I will get more time to spend in Italy, I’ve been wanting to join the maker faire since quite some time :slight_smile:

Good luck in Rome @kucukben and @elbaru!

Questo argomento è stato automaticamente chiuso dopo 2 giorni. Non sono permesse altre risposte.