Simulatore bicicletta

Today I’ll come to Mittelab at 9.30-10.00

Hi,

Peter

Hey! any news on the bike front? We’d love to bring it along at the FEST@T event on the 5th of July :slight_smile:
Also, this weekend we’ll have a hackathon, and it would be a good excuse to finish up the project!

Hey Cool for the FEST@T, let me check w Franco for the laptop etc. In the meanwhile, any news on the sensor for steering? the fact that it was moving out of its optimal position after some use was rather annoying, do i remember it right?

I thought to use a magnetic field angular sensor (that’s a lot of nouns) like this one, it’ll be like 99.9% baby proof (and for the other 0.1%…). The only things required are a small pcb for the chip, a bit of programming and a bipolar magnet mounted on the steering shaft.

Right, so, if we want to show off the bike, FEST@T is actually this wednesday! @5er, @franco.pellegr and @kucukben will you be able to attend? Maybe we could bring the project together again on monday and see where are we at :slight_smile:

Hi @g5pw
I don’t know why I thought it was this weekend! Very sorry about that!! This wednesday both Franco and I are going to a summer school abroad so we will have to miss this time unfortunately.
( Btw, off topic but I did not receive any notification of this message, :’( )

Oh, that’s a shame :cry:

Hey all! How’s the status on this? It’s been some time :slight_smile: I was wondering that it would be nice to have the steering enhancement done in time for TSMMF2017! Could we do that @5er?

Heyo! We had no time for this, sorry! But before the TSMMF we can port it
all to a raspberry pi to free the set-up from francos computer, wouldnt
that be nice? Do you have a spare one? We can also take a few hours to
optimize the VR graphics a bit and clean up the phone since the performance
was not stellar last time. I agree that steering needs fixing.

That would be awesome!

We have a couple of Orange Pis, I’m sure we can spare one!

Yep :slight_smile: maybe we can meet this wednesday to deal with timings?

Orange Pi should be ok! I am leaving for a long trip on Fri and preparing for it now but @franco.pellegr can pass, say, Monday 28th, would that work?

I think so! @5er, could you be there, too?

Hey all!
So, it looks like there’s a actually a market for these projects!

Yup! We don’t even need to overdo with personalized plan etc. but if we
want to succeed we should launch in our local gyms as quickly as possible,
with something as little as one/two VR environment and equipment for 2/3
bikes.

Who has time and skills to talk to a gym owner about this?